Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank You.

Thank all the people that left an encouraging comment on my last entry. Thank you, it meant a lot to me. I love yall!!

I'm doing really good physically. I started sewing again. I made a lil'bunny while I was gone. I went to my parents house for Thanksgiving. It was a very nice Thanksgiving. I hope every one (that celebrates thanksgiving) had a good one too.

Christmas is around the corner! I cant wait for it. I love Christmas! Its time for me to go shopping for gifts. I guess that is why i love it so much. I love buying things for others. :)

Here is the lil'bunny I worked on. Its now at my Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

Eva Russo said...

I love the bunny! I am happy that you are doing better and I am sure that Christmas will do you good: I wish you a Nice Christmas full of love and that the new year is going to make your deepest wishes come true!
xxx

Squid and Pig said...

Super conejito! es precioso! los Ășltimos que has subido a DA son encantadores! sigue asĂ­ Lori.. y a ver si puedo conseguir tu kiri! : D

un abrazo!