Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lots of Sewing

I been sewing a lot latelly. This is what I been up to.

I made some business cards and my dear cousin gave me some awesome cuteturtle fabric and I made me a little card holder. I found this awesome tutorial from Quilted Cupcake. I kinda broke my sewing machine needle doing this. I guess my fabric was to thick for it but it's all fixed now. :D

I also made a very cozy pouch for my sis and my ferret. He is going to love it! I made it so it can be reversible. Its suppose to be dark purple and black but it looks blue in the picture.


Last, I made two new plushies. These are bigger that my usual ones. They measure about 6.5in (16.5cm) sitting. They also had arms and legs. :D You can know adopt them at my Etsy Shop.


That is all for now.

1 comment:

Squid and Pig said...

Muy monos los muñequitos!
El tagetero se ve muy cute! : D