Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Year Resolution!!

one of my New Years Resolution was to be more GREEN!! i already recycle plastic bottle tops for my pincushions and i recycle the plastic bottles. Today i was trying to mail a pincushion that someone bought from me and notice that i didn't have any boxes. the last time i tried to buy a box i couldn't find one small enough for the little items i make. so i was looking around my house and found a small candle box. the box was old and sticky....(O.o) so i was bummed...then i got and idea. i took a cereal box and traced the old candle box on it!!! Not only do i have a box small enough for my items but I'm recycling them too!!! I also use a paper bag i get from the grocery store to wrap the box instead of buying the brown paper roll!!

1 comment:

Bibi said...

Good for you, Lori!!