Tuesday, April 1, 2008

long time no write!

I know, its been a while! haven't done much crafting since my last post. I'm kinda going through a dry spell but that is about to be over. i got a couple of orders and i got some ideas in my head that i need to get out!! :D
The last thing i made was a penguin. Every time my hubby would see a penguin anywhere he would say that he would love to have a penguin as a pet but since we really can't have a penguin as a pet i made him a plushie penguin instead!! I gave it to him for Valentine's Day! he loved it!!


Also, my uncle and his family came down to visit us all the way from Mexico! It was so much fun. I took them shopping, played some Wii, and they even got a chance to play some soccer in the back yard!

Well, that is all for now!! Peace! (^.^)V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.